Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cooking is fun

Cooking is fun.

I'm learning this more and more lately.  Coming up with a new creation or following a new recipe is an exciting project.  Also, I like to know what is in the food I eat and cooking for myself allows me to do that.  My husband and I have different cooking philosophies; I taste as I go and he tastes at the end.  I cannot stand his method!  He doesn't know until it may be too late if something needs adjusting!  But then again, with me tasting all the time I have a tendency to second guess myself continually.  I suppose there is something to be said for both, but I'll stick with my way, thanks.

Today I made up a dinner for some friends and my sister dropped it off at their house.  I will never get to taste it and I won't know if it was good or not!  Grr.  That's OK though.  I will just have to try it again here sometime.

My family is coming to my house Friday morning for breakfast.  I'm going to make baked french toast and I'm rather excited about it because it is so darn yummy.  There probably won't be any apples this time as I forgot to pick any up today.  Oh well, they will live.

Hubby is baking pies for tomorrow.

I love Thanksgiving.

Cooking is fun.

Thank you for reading my random disjointedness.  Trust me when I tell you that it might have been much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment