Thursday, September 20, 2012

I do not have a title for this post

My hubby and I got to go on a date last Friday.  It has been too long since we have been out just the two of us.  This was what the sky looked like as we headed to Le Bronx (which has wonderful pizza and calzones). 

I ordered a calzone.  When it got to me it had black olives in it, I know not how or why.  So I very nicely took it back up to the counter and asked for it to be remade.  The staff was very apologetic and got right on it.  While we were sitting and talking and my hubby was eating and I was waiting the manager came out and apologized again and offered me salad and offered me dessert and finally I said I would take a piece of carrot cake so he would feel better and because I love carrot cake like no one's business.  If I had been thinking I would have taken a picture of the cake because it was beautiful.  But I was hungry and it was yummy and I was eating and didn't think about pictures.

Yesterday was international Talk Like a Pirate Day.
 If you dressed up like a pirate you could go to Krispy Kreme and get a free dozen donuts.
 There are still 5 donuts in a box on my table.
 I am congratulating myself on my self-control.
 If I stay too long on the computer my self-control might fail.
 I have had one this morn, I do not need another.
Perhaps I should do something useful, like take a shower.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should save a donut for someone who couldn't go with you and had to endure a younger sister's account of free donuts at dance, which she didn't share at all.

    ReplyDelete